Re: [ecasound] EcaEnveloptor 0.1.0

Subject: Re: [ecasound] EcaEnveloptor 0.1.0
From: Arto Hamara (artham@utu.fi)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 13:16:36 EEST

Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx> writes:

> > an early release to see what folks think about it (and maybe now Kai
> > will stop bugging me about it ;)).
>
> Of course I won't... oops, I mean I will. ;) As the first feature request,
> it might be good to have some label on the high and low limits telling
Hey, RTFM. ;) Seriously, I thought about it, but it would've meant a couple
more minutes of work, so I decided to postpone it to next release ;).

If anyone has a good idea, how to do the multiple envelope interface, I'd
like to hear it. I think I'm going to stack them in the vertical scrolling
box and put 'move up', 'move down', 'minimize', 'close', 'insert' buttons
above every one.

> what those fields are. I spent a while wandering why there was no output
> --> the low and high limits where 0.0 -> 1.0, which again lead to
> -ea:0.0 -> -ea:1.0 -> silence.

That has tricked me several times ;)

/arto