[ecasound] EcaEnveloptor 0.1.0

Subject: [ecasound] EcaEnveloptor 0.1.0
From: Arto Hamara (artham@utu.fi)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 14:29:46 EEST

Hello y'all,

I've put together a small graphical envelope editor to make use of
generic linear envelopes (well they were implemented for this app,
but anyways...). It's pretty crude right now, but I decided to make
an early release to see what folks think about it (and maybe now Kai
will stop bugging me about it ;)).

PyGtk is required.

Take a peek at
http://slayground.yok.utu.fi/software/ecaenveloptor/

I plan to add multiple envelope support and eci-support once I clear
the exams (probably next week).

/arto