[ecasound] Alsa problem

Subject: [ecasound] Alsa problem
From: Valentin DAVID (lgv@altern.org)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 02:04:12 EEST

Hi,

(note that i do not speak english fluently)
I want to do multitrack recording. So i want to use alsa (the quality listen to
me better), with buffer size under 1024 bytes. recording works with
64byte-buffer but not reading. It says :
ERROR: [ECA-CHAINSETUP] : "Enabling chainsetup: AUDIOIO-ALSA2: buffersize 64 is out of range!"

I have found another solution, it is to put a delay of about 6ms (with
-etd:6,0,1,100 i think).

If anyone know if we can use alsa with smaller buffer ?

--
/*
 DAVID Valentin