Re: [ecasound] Compile error

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Compile error
From: Anthony (avan@uwm.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 01:26:00 EET

* William Goldsmith <wildbill@kpig.com> [Mar 12 01 05:33]:
> On a RedHat 7.0 install (2.2.16-22) with OSS pro drivers, ecasound-1.8.2r14:

Yes, on RH7 I had to insert some include directive to compile. I'm not
sure what the glitch was, but probably due to the development
compilier they used. Anyway, add (i think) "eca_error.h" or whatever
it is to the offending files. I also remember having to include math.h
in some file to compile. Been a while since I did this tho. Hope that
helps.

--
"We steered our course for Geelong town, then north-west to Ballarat,
 Where some of us got mighty thin, and some got sleek and fat.