[ecasound] mpg123 input quirks

Subject: [ecasound] mpg123 input quirks
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 20:13:18 EET

Hi,

In a previous post I had mentioned the problems with mp3 input (or
rather the ineffectiveness of the format detection). Now I've stumbled
upon something much more weird to which I have trouble finding an
explanation:
I have an mp3 stream that has been downsampled to 11025 HZ/S but
ecasound will only process it properly if I pretend it to be sampled
at 22050. Anyone can tell me what is the matter here?

S. Massy