Re: [ecasound] Heteca pre-release

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Heteca pre-release
From: lee (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 04:48:33 EEST

nice.....if i could just get my soundcard to do multitrack i'd be happy
camper :-)......
and to think i thought i had a card that was linux compat......gee
whiz.....should have read
small print :-)LOL....got the turtlebeach card which in windows is
awesome....but beta driver on linux and now that company is bought out by
creative who knows....driver being done by hackers so and they can only go
so far without source.........

may just go ahead and finally get soundblaster live it seems to be the best
supported ?

any reccomendations ?..

lee
--====