Re: [ecasound] Notches oscillating effects: flanger, phaser, etc.

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Notches oscillating effects: flanger, phaser, etc.
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 11:48:53 EEST

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, S. Massy wrote:

> some flanging effect upon a track I had recorded and thought the
> effect itself was pretty impressive for a computer generated effect. However,
> there seems to be regular clicks (or very short volume drops)

This is now fixed (same bug in flanger, chorus and phaser). The fix
changes the effect behaviour a bit, so you'll probably have to adjust the
effect parameters to get the same sound as with older ecasound
versions. I already updated the effect presets.

Btw; I'll be releasing 1.8.2r14 later today and it will contain this fix.

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .