(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Frank Meurer (Frank.Meurer@gmd.de)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 13:55:11 EEST

Hello,

I'm a ecasound newbie and I have a problem which I didn't find in the docs
(maybe not found?).

I have a 2-track live-recording or a recording of an old LP as one big
file and I want to cut it in single wave files for burning on an audio-CD.
Because I want to burn the CD in DAO mode (with no padding like "cdrecord
-pad") I want to cut the big file in separate song files with each of them
with a length of a multiple of 2352 bytes (due to audio-CD).
My question: How can I set cutpoints in this big file between single songs
so that each separate wave file is ready-to-burn for a DAO audio-CD?

I just started with ecasound now and I only know some basic operations,
but I'm very impressed of its "power" and I'm sure that I will do my audio
processings with ecasound in near future. :-))
Maybe a FFT-Analysis will be a good extension...

Frank

Sending unsolicited commercial email to this address may be a violation
of the Washington State Consumer Protection Act, chapter 19.86 RCW.
Das Verschicken unverlangter kommerzieller email an diese Adresse ist
verboten (LG Traunstein, 2 HK O 3755/97 vom 14.10.1997, CR 1998, 171f).

(Frank Meurer, <meurer@gmx.de>, PGP ID: 0x5E756DA8)