(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Erol Bernstein (erol.bernstein@owl-online.de)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:46:36 EEST

Hello yours,

my name is Erol Bernstein, I subscribed to this list yesterday.
I play acoustic Jazzguitar and try to assign the work I do with a
hardware studio to my computer.
Linux and especially Ecasound are very new things for me, till now I
worked with Logic programs under winDos.

Yesterday I tried to record and mix down some songs (percussion, rhythm
guitar and melodie guitar) and was very impressed about Ecasound and
Ecawave it's a good program, thank you Kai.

But it's a hard way to configure and call Ecasound from prompt, just if
I have music in mind, not parameters ;-)

Is there any other tool like eco to manage ecasound?
I wonder how other people work with ecasound (in combination with
ecawave) especially connecting midi to wave (timidity?).

salute
erol

--
Ein Lebenszeichen aus dem Hundert-Morgen-Wald.