Re: [ecasound] weird delay in real time processing

Subject: Re: [ecasound] weird delay in real time processing
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 01:15:48 EEST

Hi,

I'm still trying to figure out where the problem comes from, mainly
why I'm upgrading to ALSA 6 and current CVS version of ecasound. I was
wondering if any of you could suggest me some good benchmarking tools
for sound related stuff apart from the latency-test package. Only
restriction is that I can't use X.

Thanks,
S. Massy