Re: [ecasound] weird delay in real time processing

Subject: Re: [ecasound] weird delay in real time processing
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 21:47:12 EEST

On Tue, 16 May 2000, S. Massy wrote:

> Well, I think I found the shadow of an answer. I searched through
> alsa-user mailing list and guess what I've found? A discussion about a
> problem similar to the one I have reported. There's a fairly good
> explanation of what causes it along the thread. Here's the address to
> the first message of the thread:
> http://www.alsa-project.org/archive/alsa-user/msg02876.html

Yep, that's an interesting thread (I've bookmarked a couple of Jaroslav's
replies :)), but unfortunately doesn't resolve this particular
problem. I've tested ecasound with various ALSA 0.5.x versions with
no problems (GUS Max, Awe64Gold(isa) and SB128(pci)).

--
Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx> ---------------- CS, University of Turku .
 . audio software for linux .. http://www.eca.cx 		 .