Re: [ecasound] weird delay in real time processing

Subject: Re: [ecasound] weird delay in real time processing
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 03:30:05 EEST

Hi,

Well, I think I found the shadow of an answer. I searched through
alsa-user mailing list and guess what I've found? A discussion about a
problem similar to the one I have reported. There's a fairly good
explanation of what causes it along the thread. Here's the address to
the first message of the thread:
http://www.alsa-project.org/archive/alsa-user/msg02876.html

hope this helps,
S. Massy