[ecasound] ecasound linking problem

Subject: [ecasound] ecasound linking problem
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 10:57:52 EEST

Hi,

Well, searching through this mailing list I noticed someone had a
problem similar to mine. (ecasound compilation bails out at linking
stage with tons of "multiple definitions error") BTW, I'm a Debian user too
so maybe it's a problem related to the distribution. Whatsoever I
would be grateful if any of you could hint me about how I could solve
this problem.

Many thanks in advance,
S. Massy