Re: [ecasound] sourceforge and other things

Subject: Re: [ecasound] sourceforge and other things
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 15:30:55 EEST

Hello, and greetings from Germany! Had a really nice week there, but I
guess I'll now have to get back to work... :)

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000, Jeremy Hall wrote:

> The -etf and ev effects were missed in the update for the new inline
> updates, the on-the-fly effect adding

Hmm, both work fine here (note, at the moment you have to explicitly use
the 'cop-add' command to add effects on-the-fly -> will change in
1.7.6d11).

> effects can be removed one at a time without a problem, but removing with
> c-clear still requires a disconnect/reconnect.

Hmm, I'll have a look at this.

--
Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx> ---------------- CS, University of Turku .
 . audio software for linux ...	http://www.eca.cx 		 .