Re: [ecasound] sourceforge and other things

Subject: Re: [ecasound] sourceforge and other things
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@UU.NET)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 04:16:02 EEST

Hi,

The -etf and ev effects were missed in the update for the new inline
updates, the on-the-fly effect adding

effects can be removed one at a time without a problem, but removing with
c-clear still requires a disconnect/reconnect.

I haven't done a full test to see what was missed and what wasn't. I was
planning to go look through the source and see if I could find the
problem, but thought I'd let ya know so you could fix it if it was a
simple thing.

_J