[ecasound] General Questions

Subject: [ecasound] General Questions
From: Shawn Rhoads (shawn@rhoads.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 18:51:02 EET

Okay,

I've downloaded and built the latest development code
(ecasound-1.7.1d11). Good job!

BTW, I have to fix about 5 header files where the #include
ecasound/something.h moved to #include qtlibecasound/something.h. Minor
issue, but I'm a developer. I built from the .tar.gz file.

The intro console examples are clear enough, but the QT (graphical
application) is going to take some thought to use. (IE learning curve
is over 5 minutes...)

Here are some general questions:

Can ecasound integrate .MOD and .XM files to songs?

Is there a windows equavilant to ecasound?

Are there plans for a graphical GUI? (Something that looks like the
hardware equavilant to multi-track recorder?)

Can ecasound record/operate/mix MIDI and keep it in sync with the
"sound" recording?

- Shawn