Re: [ecasound] Re:

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Re:
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 12:55:43 EET

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Dave Phillips wrote:

>> I just put the first beta version of ecawave to ecasound CVS. It's in
> Cool news, Kai ! I guess I'll have to get that CVS version asap...

Well, now the first public release is out. Some important functions,
like cut-copy-paste, are missing, but for instance effect support is
already fully working.

> Btw, what happened to the [ecasound] label for the list messages ?

Oh, I was so eager when writing that announcement, that I forgot
to add a subject line. ;)

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv@wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux multitrack audio processing