Re: [ecasound] quick question

Subject: Re: [ecasound] quick question
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 22:10:45 EEST

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Kali Griffin wrote:

> to the lame mp3 encoder. The overall application seems to be pretty hefty
> for this simple task. Is there a budget way of doing this just by
> implemententing the library routines and creating my own little app? or

Well, you basicly have three options:

1. use ecasound from the command line
2. use libecasound.so via ECA_CONTROLLER class (ecatools package
   is a good example of this)
3. use various audio and fx classes directly (no need to link
   to libecasound.so

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv@wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux audio processing