Re: [ecasound] I also added support for python3

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvlists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 05 2020 - 12:39:52 EET

Hi,

On Sat, 4 Jan 2020, Marc Lavallée via Ecasound-list wrote:

> Hello! This is my first message to the list.

welcome Marc!

> I'm relatively new to ecasound; I tried it a very long time ago, but a
> few days ago I decided to use it for a new project.
[...]
> I was also not aware that a port to Python3 was already in the making,
> and I completed my own today...
>
> So I guess some stars were mostly aligned!

Wow, that is a pretty crazy coincidence. :D Considering this change has
been pending multiple years and now we did it on the same day.. wow, that
is hard to grasp.

> I just created a pull request.

I like the series, your additional patches do very welcome clenaups
to the code, so thanks for doing the pull rq! I had some comments
on the commit messages, but other than that, seems ready to go, so
if you address those, I'll pull the changes in for the
release.

PS Btw, I'll add a mention about the github repo to the web page.
    That's probably the easiest way to contribute nowadays.

Br, Kai