Re: [ecasound] lv2core is now lv2

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvlists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 26 2019 - 22:57:19 EEST

Hi David,

On Thu, 20 Jun 2019, David Runge wrote:

> Sorry for opening the ticket regarding lv2core [1] right away.
> Lv2core has been deprecated for some time now in favor of lv2, which is
> why ./configure won't find it any more using pkg-config.
[...]
> It would be awesome, if you could integrate the attached patch.

thanks. Debian provides a transitional package, so I had missed this
completely.

Does this patch look ok:
https://github.com/kaivehmanen/ecasound/commit/d59222421ac5c4112b767e3caa9f59555c4d8c92

... if ok, I'll merge it to master.

PS For others as well, feel free to senn pull reqs (or just provide
    a link to branch) at github, I now created a project for Ecasound
    as well and will keep the "master" branch in sync with the master
    git repo at seul.org.
    I did look at gitlab.com as well (and ecasound is already at
    sourceforget.net), but it seems quite a few people already have
    custom forks of ecasound at github, so that seemed most appropriate.