[ecasound] ALSA: Unknown device state '3'

From: Дмитрий <quarckster@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 11 2018 - 10:30:33 EET

After updating debian to "Stretch" I started to get such error messages
when I run ecasound like this "/usr/bin/ecasound -B:rtlowlatency -b:256
-f:32,2,48000 -i:alsahw,1,0 -o:alsa,softvol":
ALSA: Unknown device state '3'
ALSA: playback xrun handling failed!
It happens when the input stream is stopped. I need to run ecasound again
to get it working. I guess something is changed in ALSA in Debain Strech,
because in Jessie I didn't have such issue. Is there a way to prevent such
behavior?

--
Best regards, Dmitry Misharov