Re: [ecasound] starting ecasound at boot, in a terminal window

From: john gibby <johnalan.gibby@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 30 2017 - 13:06:23 EEST

Well, this is a cool idea, thanks! So it would look for audio until we
either play a movie or start playing the piano, and then execute the proper
crossover script and exit, right?

I hear some folks saying how Linux is a bad situation for musicians (too
much fiddling required), but I just doubt if one has this kind of
flexibility so easily, with Windows and J. Rivers...
I will try it... thanks again!
John