Re: [ecasound] Jack issue

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 12 2017 - 09:33:31 EET

Hello Will,

Jan 12 2017, William Goldsmith has written:
> I'm starting jack like this:
>
> [root@email-addr-hidden-sj-new ~]# jackd -d alsa -r 44100
Under which user do you start JACK? - This is not vital, but I'd add
something like -p 256 and -z shaped . The first reduces latency, the
second increases quality.
> ecasound -i /audio/320/1001.mp3 -o jack
Under which user do you start Ecasound? Have you checked your user's
~/.ecasound/ecasoundrc and/or the systems ecasoundrc under either
/usr/share or /usr/local/share? There is an option for the default audio
format to use, that may specify 48000Hz. Before starting your Ecasound
have you checked that your JACK was running, by typing:
jack_lsp

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3