Re: [ecasound] Libraries question

From: Willem van der Walt <wvdwalt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 11 2015 - 08:51:47 EEST

Hi,
Also, what controls that /usr/local/lib precedes /usr/lib
The shell variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
For running ecasound, there is the variable ECASOUND which you should set
to the binary you want to run, by default it is simply ecasound which will
run the /usr/local/bin/ecasound program if you have built from source.
Cannot comment on the differences as I have not compiled a reacent
ecasound.
HTH, Willem