Re: [ecasound] jack outputs

From: raf <rmouneyres@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 26 2014 - 13:50:15 EEST

hello,
not sure what "tracks" you are talking about, can you be more specific ? do you mean channels from a wav file for example ?

Output to jack is quite straightforward :
http://ecasound.seul.org/ecasound/Documentation/examples.html#rtjack

if you need to separate channels 1 and two, then you simply can route them like you want in jack patchbay as ou have access to those two channels labelled "1" and "2"

Raphaël
http://www.jerashmusic.fr