[ecasound] Exponentional controller

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 16 2013 - 18:11:16 EET

Hello Kai!
   I wonder, if it would be possible to have an alternative to the klg, wwith
different interpolation? This could be useful for all kinds of fades, either
for crossfading two signals or for fading out at the end of a piece. I've
heard such things at work in Ardour and I must admit, that the results were
rather nice.
   So my plea for a feature is either two controllers, one with exponential,
one perhaps with cubic interpolation or a controller with switchable
characteristic. It would be fantastic, if you could manage it!
   Warm regards and thanks once more for all the work you have put into
Ecasound over the years
          Julien

Music, creative writing, technical information:
http://juliencoder.de/