Re: [ecasound] OSC and midi

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 11 2013 - 16:28:16 EET

Hello Raphaël!
   MIDI is handled differently. It is an effect operator, an Ecasound
controller. OSC is sending direct "interactive" commands. Joel is thinking
about integrating OSC into Nama. Not as a means to control Ecasound, but as a
means to control Nama. So Nama can receive OSC and Ecasound will be controlled
the way it is always controlled. I don't know, if that would make a
difference, but I didn't notice many glitches or pops, when changing
parameters from within Nama. So you might be lucky there.
   Warm regards
          Julien

Music, creative writing, technical information:
http://juliencoder.de/