Re: [ecasound] Interactive mode, cut & paste

From: Lars Bjørndal <lars@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 25 2012 - 23:41:08 EET

Hi!

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 09:49:13PM +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:

> You can find positions in an audio file and cut those, but not directly in
> iteractive mode. Nama, which is a text-based software based on the Ecasound
> engine, can create such an audio snipet for you from the interactive shell.

Thanks a lot. I have problem installing Audio::Nama. As I have a
Fedora 17 system, I tried to use cpanspec to retrieve the spec file
and the source, and from there build an RPM to install. The package
builds fine after adding some entries to the %files section, but yum
refuses to install the package because it has some requirements like
this:

  # rpm --requires -qp perl-Audio-Nama-1.078-1.fc17.noarch.rpm |grep Nama

Output:

  perl(Audio::Nama)
  perl(Audio::Nama::Assign)
  perl(Audio::Nama::Bus)
  perl(Audio::Nama::CacheTrack)
  perl(Audio::Nama::ChainSetup)
  perl(Audio::Nama::Config_subs)
  perl(Audio::Nama::Edit)
  perl(Audio::Nama::Effect_chain_subs)
  perl(Audio::Nama::Effect_subs)
  perl(Audio::Nama::Engine_cleanup_subs)
  perl(Audio::Nama::Engine_setup_subs)
  perl(Audio::Nama::Fade)
  perl(Audio::Nama::Graph)

I've tried to provide the --filter-requires option to cpanspec and
supply .\*Nama.\*, but there is no difference in the output.

Great if someone have some hints on how to solve this problem.

Lars