[ecasound] filter feedback

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 15 2012 - 17:41:18 EEST

Hi,

A couple of items we have noticed while testing our script here.

1: The -efb bandpass filter is doing something strange. Rather than using:

 "-efb:7900,15000"

much better results are obtained with:

 "-efh:200 -efl:16000".

2: Somewhere in the chain setup the amplitudes are coming out 12.4 dB too
low, or in other words, need to be multiplied by 4.16869 to recover their
original amplitude. We are tracking it down but maybe there is a specific
reason for this?

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd