Re: [ecasound] channel manipulation

From: Stuart Allie <Stuart.Allie@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2012 - 02:08:19 EEST

Patrick,

Can you do a test with the same input file but leave the loop device out
of it and see what happens? I.e. see if the chain stops as expected
when there is no loop device. That at least would tell us if it is the
loop device that is causing the problem.

I can't remember exactly how the loop device works, but it is *possible*
that it behaves like a "live" input and has no start or end point.
(Hopefully Kai will chime in at some point to confirm that for us?) If
that's the case, you'll need to tell ecasound up front how long to run
for, with something like Julien's script.

Cheers,
Stuart