Re: [ecasound] ecasound 2.9.0rc1

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 27 2012 - 23:33:13 EEST

Hello Kai1
   You are right, start-sync is not worth it. But what happens, if the engine
gets the start command? Will it be notified of that immediately? If so,
could there perhaps be a status waiting in addition to stoppend and running?
It's nothing major, just a question of beauty. I like beautiful things. :-)
   Warm regards
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======