Re: [ecasound] Bug report: segfault, etd, time sensitive operations

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 27 2012 - 23:03:16 EEST

Hi,

On Sat, 26 May 2012, S. Massy wrote:

> I think it's pretty timing sensitive. With the latest changes in nama's
> codebase, it isn't as easy to reproduce as it was, though someone
> reported some problems with adding controllers (-klg, specifically) as

your original log was actually good enough, I just needed to spend enough
time reading it (and again, and again). I now figured out what happens,
could reproduce it myself with fairly high rate of occurence and finally
make a fix -> in git and in the 2.9.0rc2 tarball.

I'm pretty sure I fixed it, but let me know if my self-confidence is
unwarranted... :)