Re: [ecasound] Bug report: segfault, etd, time sensitive operations

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 26 2012 - 23:06:51 EEST

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 09:58:05AM +0300, Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 26 May 2012, S. Massy wrote:
>
> >>hmmm, which version of JACK are you using?
> >>
> >>I've been trying with latest JACK1 (from JACK git) all morning to
> >>reproduce this, but no luck so far.
> >This is with jack2 V 1.9.9.
>
> thanks for the quick reply. I now updated my system to latest JACK2
> (from the jack2 git), and still no luck. :(
I think it's pretty timing sensitive. With the latest changes in nama's
codebase, it isn't as easy to reproduce as it was, though someone
reported some problems with adding controllers (-klg, specifically) as
well. Right now, though, we make sure to stop-sync before performing
these operations and it works fairly reliably. If I find a reliable way
to reproduce the bug, I'll make sure and send the command log your way.

Cheers,
S.M.