Re: [ecasound] jack_multi has mismatched sample rate

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 08 2012 - 00:42:05 EEST

Hi,

On Wed, 2 May 2012, Joel Roth wrote:

> Connecting chainsetup failed: "All audio objects must have
> a common sampling rate; sampling rate of audio object
> "jack_multi" differs from engine rate (48000 <-> 44100);
> unable to continue."

my guess would be that you have a 48kHz input file in the setup. If no,
which version of JACK... sounds a bit fishy? All JACK objects share the
same sample rate and this comes directly from jackd, so there should never
be a mismatch at this level (unless jackd has told different things at
different times).