Re: [ecasound] Ecasound LV2 support ready

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 12 2011 - 23:13:32 EET

Evenin' Kai!
   Thanks for the update. I might check it out later this week, just to see if
it compiles. Jeremy's version of the lv2 support did work for me, so there's
no real need to get the latest version. But it would still be a good test for
futurwe refference.
   Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html

Learn Windows Azure Live! Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011