Re: [ecasound] Ecasound LV2 support ready

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 10 2011 - 11:16:35 EET

Hi,

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011, Jeremy Salwen wrote:
> tested, so please try it out for me, and let me know if you can find any
> bugs.  I'd hope that this patch can be applied to ecasound,  please let
> me know what you think

btw, if liblilv is not found, build fails;

--cut--
In file included from eca-control.cpp:62:
audiofx_lv2.h:9:27: error: lilv/lilvmm.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from eca-control.cpp:62:
audiofx_lv2.h:21: error: 'Lilv' has not been declared
--cut--

This is minor thing, but needs to be fixed before merging the patches (if
configure doesn't find liblilv headers, the liblilv dependencies need to
be #ifdeffed out).

Learn Windows Azure Live! Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011