Re: [ecasound] Ecasound LV2 support ready

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 08 2011 - 19:06:08 EET

Hello Jeremy!
   Thank you very much for this. I can onl agree with Philipp and Kai, this is
a very good step for Ecasound. I hope that I can play with it very soon.
Perhaps this weekend otherwise after next tuesday. The work you did there is
very much appreciated.
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;