Re: [ecasound] LV2 Plugin Support

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2011 - 17:02:55 EEST

Hi Jeremy!
   first of all thanks for the persistent work on this. It's appreciated!
   Then to the matter at hand: What do youmean: Do you mean the option, that
should be used or the identifying name? In a LADSPA plugin you have the label,
the name. I haven't really looked at LV2 plugins yet, but if there is a label,
that would be the best thing, since it seems the shortest for the LADSPA
plugins.
   As to option names... Perhaps -elv and -elvi. another thought I had was -eL
and -eLi, but that might be confusing and with so very few exceptions (-G and
-eS for example) very uncommon.
   It's good to know, that we can discuss such "insignificant" questions and I
suppose, that an answer should be easy to find. I don't mind much, as long as
it works. :-)
   Warmly yours
           Julien
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

====== Find my music at ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html