[ecasound] LV2 Plugin Support

From: Jeremy Salwen <jeremysalwen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2011 - 12:02:07 EEST

Hi All,

LV2 plugin support is coming along nicely, and I'm getting to the point that
I can start to ask insignificant questions like "what should the identifier
for LV2 plugins be?" I'm referring of course to the string that is "el" in
the case of ladspa plugins, i.e. a plugin might be identified as

"el:sine_fcac". What prefix should an LV2 plugin be identified with?

Jeremy