Re: [ecasound] ecasound compatibility problem

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Jul 22 2011 - 09:51:18 EEST

Hey Derek!
   As far as I know, your main problem is solved. It was byte swapping, so
fortunately Ecasound doesn't need to feel guilty there. :-) So now, there's
not much left, only a bit of modernisation to ensure your scripts'
compatibility for another few years. :-)
   I'm happy to look into that.
   Warm regards
             Julien

--------