Re: [ecasound] lossless conversion broken?

From: Dan Muresan <danmbox@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 05 2010 - 11:31:27 EET

> oh yes, thanks, I've been blind to that completely, that's not right at all.
> Definitely a bug. It sure is depressing to find such stuff... :P

Well, it had quite a minor impact so that's probabably why it wasn't
noticed. As a previous poster said, I wouldn't let it bother you :)

I'm curious, what are the consistency requirements for a minor vs.
major release? I've just realized that there is no custom Ecasound
file format (i.e. floats never get stored in any files). What would be
affected by changes in the conversion formulas?

Best,
Dan