Re: [ecasound] ecasound on OSX 10.5, Error! Cannot make connection

From: Edoardo Pasca <edo.paskino@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 23 2010 - 10:32:29 EEST

I tryed on my ecasound 2.7.0 on MacOSX 1.4.x with jack 0.101.3 with
jack pilot 1.6.0 and jack router 0.8.3 and it works as with you with
the option -ddd. It works correctly without -ddd.

Actually I just found out that it is the location of -ddd option that
matters: if you put it at the end it works.

Edo

Edo
weblog  http://edo.imanetti.net/wordpress
podcast http://sieegiueeaccaso.blogspot.com