Re: [ecasound] Version for MAC OS Snow Leopard?

From: Joel Roth <joelz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 23 2010 - 09:10:36 EEST

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 10:14:51PM -0700, Gary Nelson wrote:
> I see reference to use on Mac OS but find no means to get there.

I'm interested to know, too. I found ecasound in neither the
Fink repository nor Darwin Ports, which are, AFAIK, the main
sources of precompiled free software packages for OSX.

> I have no idea how to build anything from scratch so how
> do we get a ready made package?

It's not that bad, if you're willing to read a little bit,
submit to some trial and error, confusion, and asking
for help about error messages that you yourself might be unable
to interpret.

You can think of it as part of growing up. :-)

> Thanks
> Gary Nelson
> gnelson@email-addr-hidden

Joel Roth