Re: [ecasound] ecasound and bauer stereophonic 2 binaural DSP - possible ? How?

From: Klaus Schulz <kls.schlz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 08:22:14 EEST

THX Kai.

Meanwhile I figured that these filters do have a small effect to bring the
image a bit forward from that perspective it would be a nice gadget.
However - the actual filter losses introduced by the filter seem much bigger
to me.

If anybody has an idea how to accomplish a better response (different
algorithm/filters) with less losses please let me know.

Cheers
\Klaus