[ecasound] Ecasound a bit shy on information

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 05:34:07 EEST

Hello all!
   Ecasound is a bit shy, when it comes to warning me. I just had a big
chansetup, one file had the wrong samplerate (not the standard). Ecasound went
ahead quietly ignoring it, not playing it, which was a pity, because it took
me a long time finding it.
   Usually, I think it does notify the user of such mishabs. any idea what
might have happened?
   Friendly regards
           Julien

--------