Re: [ecasound] ten years since 1.1.4r1!

From: Rémi BOURIER <untruclong.durabombarder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 19:04:00 EEST

Happy birthday Ecasound.

Your soft is very very very helpfull. With It next week, I'll stream (with ices) Live conferences and Live music. With a eeepc, and common USB Zoom handy recorder. I will stream ands record in flac just with a Ecasound command line.
That's the Swiss-kinfe for Sound Linux DAW.
It's really the alternative for poeple who don't need (want) Jack server.

I discovered your software 3 or 4 years ago. As it works well, I discovered Linux.
As it host Ladspa plugin, I decided to develop my own LADSPA Plugins (sourceforge CSA)

I want to buy a ECASOUND T-shirt !!!

Thank a lot !
Rémi+
Sorry for my bad english.