Re: [ecasound] 2.7.0-dev snapshot and JackOSX

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 00:36:41 EEST

Hi,

On Sun, 10 May 2009, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Apr 2009, Oliver Oli wrote:
>
>> the snapshot doesn't play well with jack. Ecasound eats all evailable
>> CPU time and prints a lot of
>>
> Probably the best place to start is for me to try the latest git/snasphot
> with jack 1.9.x and see how that works. I'll report back once I've done
> that...

sorry about the delay - I still haven't had time to take a look at this.:(
I've been somewhat swamped with work in my daytime job recently, but that
is now looking a bit better again.

I really should solve this (and couple of major items in current
snapshots) as soon as possible, as ~3 weeks from now, it's going to be 10
years since the first public Ecasound release, and it'd be nice to make a
new release to celebrate the milestone... ;)