Re: [ecasound] Problems with 24/96 over stdin

From: <kls.schlz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 14:46:05 EEST

As I mentioned earlier. It is all about Alsa compliance. Either ecasound is
compliant or it is not compliant. Currently it's not.

The more philosophical question if one needs that ALSA S24_LE format,
should IMO be discussed with the Alsa folks.

MPD pipe output doc: There is non. The function is still available on git
only. I describe the setup at my DIY-Audio MPD Wiki.

Cheers