Re: [ecasound] Ecasound with no hardware?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 22:25:08 EET

Hello William!
   You might do something like this:
ecasound -a:1 -i input1 -oloop,1 -a:2 -i input2 -o loop,1 ... -a:out -i loop,1
-o -
   If you use raw format, there is some option to tell ecasound to produce a
special format, don't ask me how exactly - so you should be able to pipe the
whole ecasound command to lame.
   Or you could put this to disk or tmpfs in ram and then let ices take it's
data from that.
   Just ideas. Never tried something exactly like it.
   Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net