Re: [ecasound] mp3 output silence at begin and end

From: Reza Iskandar Achmad <reza@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 06 2009 - 19:54:32 EET

Hello Kai,

Thank you for responding...

Do you mean I need to generate a tone, let's say use ecasound and lame

$ ecasound -i tone,sine,440,22.25 -o tone.wav
$ ecasound -i tone.wav -o tone.mp3
$ ecasound -i tone.mp3 -o tone-check.wav

Would you like to let me know if I looking the tone-check.wav with a hex
editor what that indicates the zero-samples?

Thanks,
Reza